Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

Caelum got baptized! It was a smaller affair than last year, what with my whole family being at church last time, but it was still wonderful.  Naturally, he didn't nap that well Sunday morning, so he was a bit fussy.  Multiple people came up to me and remarked on the irony of my usually perfect baby writhing around on the day he's in front of the whole church.  He really didn't do bad at all.

My neighbor Kim and her daughter Jenna came too, and Kim was kind enough to take all the pictures and a video.  I was glad they were there to see this sign of God's covenantal love for us!

Pre-baptism

Owen did great

Caelum attempting to escape

Making our vows

Ashton Family
Baptisms are hilarious





 
Don't you all feel like you were there now?

2 comments:

  1. I copied and pasted the comment I made for Owen's baptism because unfortunately it still fits.
    "Zach, you never told me Owen was baptized! You big dufus, I need to know things like that! "

    haha, love the pictures and the video... it felt like I was sitting in the front row. And Anna, love your outfit... you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the precious video - and welcome to the Covenant family, Caelum! You are so blessed to be set apart...
    Have a new addition to the garage - a new Subaru Outback. Ole' Vidar wouldn't start this morning, I was frustrated at being stranded so I went and bought a car. Kind of sudden but it all worked out great. We'll have a spare car next time you come home:)
    Much love to all the Ashton clan - beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete