Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did I Make You Cry on Christmas? (Well You Deserved It!)


Zach and I always really, really look forward to listening to Christmas music each year. We make ourselves wait until the day after Thanksgiving and then we indulge almost non-stop until Christmas is over. Nevertheless, I always forget that there are a few songs that I loathe. I'd list the ones I love, but there are far too many. Let me just whine about these. And I'm not putting artists' names because any version is terrible.

Least Favorite Christmas Songs:
You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Feliz Navidad
Wonderful Christmas Time
Happy X-Mas (War is Over)
Christmas Shoes

Bah-humbug.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these and would like to add to the list:

    Santa Baby
    Where are you Christmas
    Any song sung by the Chipmunks

    I do love the Grinch song, however it does get stuck very easily in my head.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you are a funny one.
    I loathe "Christmas Shoes" as well, I feel so corny even listening to it.

    Loathe, for me, would be much too strong a word for the others on your list, though I can see why you might not like them.

    Mom would be glad that she raised Zach to enjoy Christmas songs and glad that he married someone who enjoys them as well!

    Love you guys
    hs

    ReplyDelete